Free Shipping on this S-10 chassis swap kit within the continental USA!
While actively participating in the streetrod aftermarket industry for many decades, Code 504 has recognized a need for a quality S-10 bolt-on conversion kit and accessories to finish the project from A to Z. If you want your 1941-1946 Chevy short box truck to drive like a modern vehicle but don't want to spend thousands of dollars for an aftermarket frame, our bolt-on S-10 chassis upgrade conversion is a great solution for a common problem. All bolt-on S-10 conversion kits are proudly made in the USA by Code 504 in Seward, NE, and have been engineered to provide a quality and enjoyable installation ranging from the beginner to the seasoned expert.
Each kit features the following components:
- Rear frame crossmember
- Shock bar
- Camel hump crossmember
- Front box mount
- Rear cab mount
- Transmission mount
- Transmission cross brace
- Driver side front cab mount set up for under-floor brake booster & pedal mount (Pedal mount, Booster, and Master Cylinder sold separately)
- Chevy Motor mount kit
- Inner Radiator Support Brace
- Front cross brace for bumper brackets
- Passenger side front cab mount
- Front running board mounts
- Center running board mounts
- Rear running board mounts
- Rear box mounts
- Rear axel pad adapters
All necessary hardware
- Detailed step-by-step instructions (with pictures) and friendly, unlimited tech support!
- No Welding Required! 100% Bolt-On Design for easy installation!
- Designed using SolidWorks 3-D Modeling Software
- Manufactured with laser cut brackets and CNC bends for quality and consistency
- All kits ship with raw finish but can be powder coated for a small fee
- *S-10 Frame Not Included
- This 41-46 Chevy Truck kit requires an S-10 donor frame that's from a standard cab S-10 2wd pickup with a long box (118" wheelbase)
We're always happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to give us a call at 402.643.0504 or send us an email at email@example.com!
Bolt on with ease
Posted by Brandon C. on 31st Oct 2016
All components bolted right up exactly where they were supposed to in the instructions. This was a lot easier to do that i had expected and the quality of the kit is top notch. Customer service is the absolute best in the industry and i will be a customer for life. I have now bought steering, fuel, and suspension components while doing the build and constantly am getting complements on the quality of code 504 products.