Free Shipping on this S-10 chassis swap kit within the continental USA!
Allow 4 weeks for shipping.
While actively participating in the streetrod aftermarket industry for many decades, Code 504 has recognized a need for a quality S-10 bolt-on conversion kit and accessories to finish the project from A to Z. If you want your 1941-1946 Chevy short box truck to drive like a modern vehicle but don't want to spend thousands of dollars for an aftermarket frame, our bolt-on S-10 chassis upgrade conversion is a great solution for a common problem. All bolt-on S-10 conversion kits are proudly made in the USA by Code 504 in Seward, NE, and have been engineered to provide a quality and enjoyable installation ranging from the beginner to the seasoned expert.
Each kit features the following components:
- Rear frame crossmember
- Shock bar
- Camel hump crossmember
- Front box mount
- Rear cab mount
- Transmission mount
- Transmission cross brace
- Driver side front cab mount designed to accept SKU#50400103 Under Floor Pedal
- Chevy Motor mount kit
- Inner Radiator Support Brace
- Front cross brace for bumper brackets
- Passenger side front cab mount
- Front running board mounts
- Center running board mounts
- Rear running board mounts
- Rear box mounts
- Rear axel pad adapters
All necessary hardware
- Detailed step-by-step instructions (with pictures) and friendly, unlimited tech support!
- No Welding Required! 100% Bolt-On Design for easy installation!
- Designed using SolidWorks 3-D Modeling Software
- Manufactured with laser cut brackets and CNC bends for quality and consistency
- All kits ship with raw finish but can be powder coated for a small fee
- *S-10 Frame Not Included
- This 41-46 Chevy Truck kit requires an S-10 donor frame that's from a standard cab S-10 2wd pickup with a long box (118" wheelbase)
- Swapping to an S10 will typically drop the overall height 2 1/2 inches from the original truck height.
- Not designed to work with original style radiators.
Disclaimer: All pictures are shown for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product revisions and/or enhancements.
Notes: Some installs require changing of A/C and Alternator Brackets depending on engine choice. Headers also may have limited options.
We're always happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to give us a call at 402.643.0504 or send us an email at email@example.com!
Here is a how to of how our tech goes through and installs the 41-46 Chevy Short Bed S-10 conversion kit.
41 46 Chevy Sh...Here is a how to of how our tech goes through and installs the...
Great fit and easy to assemble
Posted by Unknown on 18th May 2020
Awesome product and great customer service. High recommend!
USED KIT ON A 1940
Posted by Bill Smeltzer and Bryce Gearhart on 15th Jun 2019
THIS KIT WAS PUT ON IN ABOUT 25 HOURS, 1) WE UNPACKED 2) STRIPPED THE FRAME OF BRACKETS, 3) PLACED THE KIT ON
4) PUT UP THE CAB JUST THAT QUICK THE WAY TO GO IN OUR OPINION.
Posted by Ron T. on 25th Dec 2018
This kit made my build a lot easier Great instruction
Bolt on with ease
Posted by Brandon C. on 31st Oct 2016
All components bolted right up exactly where they were supposed to in the instructions. This was a lot easier to do that i had expected and the quality of the kit is top notch. Customer service is the absolute best in the industry and i will be a customer for life. I have now bought steering, fuel, and suspension components while doing the build and constantly am getting complements on the quality of code 504 products.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed