It's Finally Here! The 1942 -1948 Chevrolet Sedan Conversion Kit is Done!
Orders shipped the following Monday after placement.
View Our Online Catalog
Free Shipping on this S-10 chassis swap kit within the continental USA!
While actively participating in the streetrod aftermarket industry for many decades, Code 504 has recognized a need for a quality S-10 bolt-on conversion kit and accessories to finish the project from A to Z. If you want your 1947-1954 Chevy short box truck to drive like a modern vehicle but don't want to spend thousands of dollars for an aftermarket frame, our bolt-on S-10 chassis upgrade conversion is a great solution for a common problem. All bolt-on S-10 conversion kits are proudly made in the USA by Code 504 in Seward, NE, and have been engineered to provide a quality and enjoyable installation ranging from the beginner to the seasoned expert.
Each kit features the following components:
- Rear frame crossmember
- Shock bar
- CODE504 branded Camel hump crossmember
- CODE504 branded Front box mount
- All cab mounts
- Transmission mount
- Transmission cross brace
- Driverside front cab mount designed to accept SKU#50400103 Under Floor Pedal. Recommend a 7" Booster
- Chevy Motor mount kit
- Inner Fender Support Braces
- Grill mount
- Front bumper brackets
- Rear bumper brackets
- Front cross brace for bumper brackets
- Front running board mounts
- Center running board mounts
- Rear running board mounts
- All necessary hardware
- Detailed step-by-step instructions (with pictures) and friendly, unlimited tech support!
- No Welding Required! 100% Bolt-On Design for easy installation!
- Designed using SolidWorks 3-D Modeling Software
- Manufactured with laser cut brackets and CNC bends for quality and consistency
- All kits ship with raw finish but can be powder coated for a small fee
- *S-10 Frame Not Included
- This 42-48 Chevy Sedan Kit requires an S-10 donor frame that's from a standard cab S-10 2wd pickup with a long box (118" wheelbase)
- Kit uses an axle relocator to place the rear axle in the correct position.
Disclaimer: All pictures are shown for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product revisions and/or enhancements.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed