1947-1948 Long Box Chevy Truck Bolt-On S-10 Frame Swap / Chassis Swap Conversion Kit
Free Shipping on this S-10 chassis swap kit within the continental USA!
Orders are currently at a 2 week waiting period.
While actively participating in the streetrod aftermarket industry for many decades, Code 504 has recognized a need for a quality S-10 bolt-on conversion kit and accessories to finish the project from A to Z. If you want your 1947-1954 Chevy long box truck to drive like a modern vehicle but don't want to spend thousands of dollars for an aftermarket frame, our bolt-on S-10 chassis upgrade conversion is a great solution. All bolt-on S-10 conversion kits are proudly made in the USA by Code 504 in Seward, NE, and have been engineered to provide a quality and enjoyable installation ranging from the beginner to the seasoned expert.
Each kit features the following components:
- CODE504 branded Rear frame crossmember
- Shock bar
- CODE504 branded Camel hump crossmember
- CODE504 branded Front box mount
- Rear cab mount
- Transmission mount
- Transmission cross brace
- Driverside front cab mount designed to accept SKU#50400103 Under Floor Pedal
- Chevy Motor mount kit
- Inner Fender Support Braces
- Grill mount
- Front bumper brackets
- Rear bumper brackets
- Front cross brace for bumper brackets
- Passenger side front cab mount
- Front running board mounts
- Center running board mounts
- Rear running board mounts
- Rear box mounts
- All necessary hardware
- Detailed step-by-step instructions (with pictures) and friendly, unlimited tech support! Each bracket is labeled for easy reference.
- No Welding Required! 100% Bolt-On Design for easy installation!
- Designed using SolidWorks 3-D Modeling Software
- Manufactured with laser cut brackets and CNC bends for quality and consistency
- All kits ship with raw finish but can be powder coated for a small fee
- *S-10 Frame Not Included
- This 47-54 Chevy Truck kit requires an S-10 donor frame that's from an extended cab S-10 short box 2wd pickup (123" wheelbase)
- We require that you swap out the 2WD Rear End with a 4WD Rear End from a 1982-2004 4WD S10 Pickup or 4WD Blazer. This is done so that the axle pads are located in the correct position and therefore do not need to be relocated. It will also center your wheels under the fenders of your Truck
- Swapping to an S10 will typically drop the overall height 2 1/2 inches from the original truck height.
Disclaimer: All pictures are shown for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product revisions and/or enhancements.
Notes: Some installs require changing of A/C and Alternator Brackets depending on engine choice. Headers also may have limited options.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed