1947-1955.1 Chevy Suburban & Panel Truck Bolt-On S-10 Frame Swap / Chassis Swap Conversion Kit
Orders are currently at a 2 week waiting period.
Free Shipping on this S-10 chassis swap kit within the continental USA!
After we finished the 47-54 Chevy Truck kit, the Suburban guys got jealous so we spent some time engineering a bolt-on kit as well! If you want your 1947-1954 Suburban or Panel Truck to drive like a modern vehicle but don't want to spend thousands of dollars for an aftermarket frame, our bolt-on S-10 chassis upgrade conversion is a great solution for a common problem! All of our bolt-on S-10 conversion kits are proudly made in the USA by Code 504 in Seward, NE, and have been engineered to provide a quality and enjoyable installation ranging from the beginner to the seasoned expert.
Each kit features the following components:
- CODE504 branded Rear frame crossmember
- Shock bar
- CODE504 branded Camel hump crossmember
- Transmission mount
- Transmission cross brace
- Driverside forward body mount set up for under-floor brake booster & pedal mount
- Passenger side forward body mount
- Mid body mounts
- Inner Fender Support Braces
- Grill mount
- Front cross brace for bumper brackets
- Front running board mounts
- Center running board mounts
- Rear running board mounts
- Rear floor mount
- Chevy Motor mount kit
- All necessary hardware
- Detailed step-by-step instructions (with pictures) and friendly, unlimited tech support!
- No Welding Required! 100% Bolt-On Design for easy installation!
- Designed using SolidWorks 3-D Modeling Software
- Manufactured with laser cut brackets and CNC bends for quality and consistency
- All kits ship with raw finish but can be powder coated for a small fee
- *S-10 Frame Not Included
- This 47-54 Suburban / Panel Truck kit requires an S-10 donor frame that's from a standard cab S-10 2wd pickup with a long box (118" wheelbase)
Disclaimer: All pictures are shown for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product revisions and/or enhancements.
Notes: Some installs require changing of A/C and Alternator Brackets depending on engine choice. Headers also may have limited options.
We're always happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to give us a call at 402.643.0504 or send us an email at email@example.com!
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed