We're now accepting orders on our 1948-1952 Ford Truck S-10 frame swap kits!
Free Shipping on this S-10 chassis swap kit within the continental USA!
Finally a quality suspension solution for the Ford guys! If you want your 1948-1952 Ford Short Box Truck to drive like a modern vehicle but don't want to spend thousands of dollars for an aftermarket frame, our bolt-on S-10 chassis upgrade conversion is a great solution for a common problem. All bolt-on S-10 conversion kits are proudly made in the USA by Code 504 in Seward, NE, and have been engineered to provide a quality and enjoyable installation ranging from the beginner to the seasoned expert.
**This kit requires a S-10 2wd frame that has been modified to 114" wheelbase. To help with the extending or shortening of your frame take a look at our frame extension kit part number 50400100 or our frame reduction kit 50400104.
Our Ford kit features the following components:
- Rear frame crossmember
- Shock bar
- Camel hump crossmember
- Front box mount
- Rear cab mount
- Transmission mount
- Transmission cross brace
- Driverside front cab mount designed to accept SKU#50400103 Under Floor Pedal
- Motor mounts (Ford 302 or Small Block Chevy)
- Radiator support
- Front cross brace for bumper brackets
- Front running board mounts
- Center running board mounts
- Rear running board mounts
- Rear box mounts
- Detailed step-by-step instructions (with color pictures) and friendly, unlimited tech support!
- *S-10 Frame Not Included
- We require that you swap out the 2WD Rear End with a 4WD Rear End from a 1982-2004 4WD S10 Pickup or 4WD Blazer. This is done so that the axle pads are located in the correct position and therefore do not need to be relocated. It will also center your wheels under the fenders of your Ford Truck.
We're always happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to give us a call at 402.643.0504 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Posted by Unknown on 20th Jun 2017
Arrived in just a couple of days, well packaged, clear directions. Just had time to install a couple braces but it's fitting just as described. Great product would definitely order again!
Posted by Unknown on 7th Oct 2015
Looks like OEM parts
Too early to see how they fit
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed