Ready for Orders!
Free Shipping on this S-10 chassis swap kit within the continental USA!
Our Dodge friends needed a quality solution, and we got it! If you want your 1948-1956 Dodge Truck with Hot Rod Style Fenders to drive like a modern vehicle but don't want to spend thousands of dollars for an aftermarket frame, our bolt-on S-10 chassis upgrade conversion is a great solution for a common problem. All bolt-on S-10 conversion kits are proudly made in the USA by Code 504 in Seward, NE, and have been engineered to provide a quality and enjoyable installation ranging from the beginner to the seasoned expert.
Each Dodge truck kit features the following components:
- CODE504 branded Rear frame crossmember
- Shock bar
- CODE504 branded Camel hump crossmember
- CODE504 branded Front box mount
- Rear cab mount
- Transmission mount
- Transmission cross brace
- Driverside front cab mount designed to accept SKU#50400103 Under Floor Pedal
- Motor mounts
- Radiator support
- Grill mount
- Front cross brace for bumper brackets
- Passenger side front cab mount
- Front running board mounts
- Center running board mounts
- Rear running board mounts
- Rear box mounts
- Detailed step-by-step instructions (with color pictures) and friendly, unlimited tech support!
- *S-10 Frame Not Included
- This 48-56 Dodge Truck Kit requires an 1982-2004 S-10 donor frame that's from an Standard Cab Short Bed S-10 2 Wheel Drive Pickup (108")
- We require that you swap out the 2WD Rear End with a 4WD Rear End from a 1982-2004 4WD S10 Pickup or 4WD Blazer. This is done so that the axle pads are located in the correct position and therefore do not need to be relocated. It will also center your wheels under the fenders of your Dodge Truck.
We're always happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to give us a call at 402.643.0504 or send us an email at email@example.com!
Quality components make your job easier.
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Jun 2019
I was impressed with the product quality, fit, and detailed instructions. Code 504 provided answers to all questions both prior to purchase, and assembly.
Hot rodding made easy
Posted by Travis on 28th Jun 2016
You built a kit to do the exact swap i was planning. This kit took months of head-scratching and frustration out of my build. The kit came to me way more in depth, way more engineering, and way higher quality than i ever expected! You have answered all of my many questions even before i spent a dime. Your site has everything for my build that i still need all in one place. I am looking forward to finishing my project with many, many code 504 parts!
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed