Free Shipping on this S-10 chassis swap kit within the continental USA!
Orders shipped the following Monday after placement.
Our Dodge friends needed a quality solution, and we got it! If you want your 1948-1956 Dodge Truck with Side Step Style Fenders to drive like a modern vehicle but don't want to spend thousands of dollars for an aftermarket frame, our bolt-on S-10 chassis upgrade conversion is a great solution for a common problem. All bolt-on S-10 conversion kits are proudly made in the USA by Code 504 in Seward, NE, and have been engineered to provide a quality and enjoyable installation ranging from the beginner to the seasoned expert.
Each Dodge truck kit features the following components:
- CODE504 branded Rear frame crossmember
- Shock bar
- CODE504 branded Camel hump crossmember
- CODE504 branded Front box mount
- Rear cab mount
- Transmission mount
- Transmission cross brace
- Driverside front cab mount designed to accept SKU#50400103 Under Floor Pedal
- Motor mounts
- Radiator support
- Grill mount
- Front cross brace for bumper brackets
- Passenger side front cab mount
- Front running board mounts
- Center running board mounts
- Rear running board mounts
- Rear box mounts
- Detailed step-by-step instructions (with color pictures) and friendly, unlimited tech support!
- *S-10 Frame Not Included
- This 48-56 Dodge Truck Kit requires an 1982-2004 S-10 donor frame that's from an Standard Cab Short Bed S-10 2 Wheel Drive Pickup (108")
- We require that you swap out the 2WD Rear End with a 4WD Rear End from a 1982-2004 4WD S10 Pickup or 4WD Blazer. This is done so that the axle pads are located in the correct position and therefore do not need to be relocated. It will also center your wheels under the fenders of your Dodge Truck.
Disclaimer: All pictures are shown for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product revisions and/or enhancements.
We're always happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to give us a call at 402.643.0504 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
more than I expected
Posted by david on 27th Oct 2016
To be truthful I expected to open the kit and find something that I could have fabricated yself for a fraction of the cost. I could not have been more wrong.There are far more parts than I expected and all of them are top quality. All the nuts and bolts are included and the step by step instructions are the best I have ever seen. A real bargain that I am pleased with in all respects. This will not be my last purchase from code 504.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed