Free Shipping on this S-10 chassis swap kit within the continental USA!
Orders are currently at a 2 week waiting period.
While actively participating in the streetrod aftermarket industry for many decades, Code 504 has recognized a need for a quality S-10 bolt-on conversion kit and accessories to finish the project from A to Z. If you want your 1947-1954 Chevy long box truck to drive like a modern vehicle but don't want to spend thousands of dollars for an aftermarket frame, our bolt-on S-10 chassis upgrade conversion is a great solution. All bolt-on S-10 conversion kits are proudly made in the USA by Code 504 in Seward, NE, and have been engineered to provide a quality and enjoyable installation ranging from the beginner to the seasoned expert.
Each kit features the following components:
- CODE504 branded Rear frame crossmember
- Shock bar
- CODE504 branded Camel hump crossmember
- CODE504 branded Front box mount
- Rear cab mount
- Transmission mount
- Transmission cross brace
- Driverside front cab mount designed to accept SKU#50400103 Under Floor Pedal
- Chevy Motor mount kit
- Inner Fender Support Braces
- Grill mount
- Front bumper brackets
- Rear bumper brackets
- Front cross brace for bumper brackets
- Passenger side front cab mount
- Front running board mounts
- Center running board mounts
- Rear running board mounts
- Rear box mounts
- All necessary hardware
- Detailed step-by-step instructions (with pictures) and friendly, unlimited tech support! Each bracket is labeled for easy reference.
- No Welding Required! 100% Bolt-On Design for easy installation!
- Designed using SolidWorks 3-D Modeling Software
- Manufactured with laser cut brackets and CNC bends for quality and consistency
- All kits ship with raw finish but can be powder coated for a small fee
- *S-10 Frame Not Included
- This 47-54 Chevy Truck kit requires an S-10 donor frame that's from an extended cab S-10 short box 2wd pickup (123" wheelbase)
- Swapping to an S10 will typically drop the overall height 2 1/2 inches from the original truck height.
Disclaimer: All pictures are shown for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product revisions and/or enhancements.
Notes: Some installs require changing of A/C and Alternator Brackets depending on engine choice. Headers also may have limited options.
We're always happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to give us a call at 402.643.0504 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Great product, great service
Posted by D Costellow on 25th Aug 2020
Great kit and excellent service. Any issues I've had were resolved quickly with zero hassle from the company. I have moderate mechanical ability and tools and was able to install this with little assistance.
S10 conversions kits
Posted by Tim on 4th Mar 2016
I'm on my 3rd conversion. These are the best conversion on the market. The directions are great even for first timers. If you ever have any questions the team is always willing to help. I have done a couple of IFS setups and for handling go with the Code 504 S10 swap.
1953 chevy long bed pickup
Posted by Randy Sinning on 17th Aug 2015
This is a great kit very good details pictures are great I think more pics would help the not so mechanical inclined me and my boy got it have done in a good day he look at the pictures it help him over all this kit I would buy again thank you I will be ordering so more stuff later
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed