We're now accepting orders on our 1953-1956 Ford Truck S-10 frame swap kits!
Free Shipping on this S-10 chassis swap kit within the continental USA!
If you want your 1953-1956 Ford Short Box Truck to drive like a modern vehicle but don't want to spend thousands of dollars for an aftermarket frame, our bolt-on S-10 chassis upgrade conversion is a great solution for a common problem. All bolt-on S-10 conversion kits are proudly made in the USA by Code 504 in Seward, NE, and have been engineered to provide a quality and enjoyable installation ranging from the beginner to the seasoned expert.
**This kit requires a S-10 2wd frame that is 108" wheelbase which is a Standard Cab Short Bed S-10 Pickup.
Our Ford kit features the following components:
- Rear frame crossmember
- Shock bar
- Camel hump crossmember
- Front box mount
- Rear cab mount
- Transmission mount
- Transmission cross brace
- Driverside front cab mount set up for under-floor brake booster & pedal mount
- Motor mounts (Ford 302 or Small Block Chevy)
- Radiator support
- Front cross brace for bumper brackets
- Front running board mounts
- Center running board mounts
- Rear running board mounts
- Rear box mounts
- Detailed step-by-step instructions (with color pictures) and friendly, unlimited tech support!
- *S-10 Frame Not Included (Standard Cab Short Bed - 108")
- We require that you swap out the 2WD Rear End with a 4WD Rear End from a 1982-2004 4WD S10 Pickup or 4WD Blazer. This is done so that the axle pads are located in the correct position and therefore do not need to be relocated. It will also center your wheels under the fenders of your Ford Truck.
- The stock 1953-1956 Ford Short Box Wheelbase was 110". In order to make the S-10 Frame 110" flip the leaf springs around from front to back because the leaf spring has a 2" off set center pin.
- We also recommend 3" longer A-Arms in the front in order to place the front tires out under the fenders appropriately. You may purchase those A-Arms for $985.99.
We're always happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to give us a call at 402.643.0504 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are installing the universal cross members that can be found in all of our conversion kits. This is a good starting point for those using the Code 504 Kit. The following brackets are being installed: Rear Cross Brace; Shock Cross Brace with gussets; Camel Hump; and Transmission Cross member.
Installing Uni...We are installing the universal cross members that can be foun...
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed