If you want your 1955-1959 Chevy Short Box Truck to drive like a modern vehicle but don’t want to spend thousands of dollars for an aftermarket frame, our bolt-on S-10 chassis upgrade conversion could be just what you are looking for. All bolt-on S-10 conversion kits are proudly made in the USA by Code 504 in Seward, NE, and have been engineered to provide a quality and enjoyable installation ranging from the beginner to the seasoned expert.
**This kit requires an S-10/S-15 2wd frame that has a 115” wheelbase. You will either need to cut down a standard cab long bed S-10 (118” wheelbase) or extend a standard cab short bed S-10 (108” wheelbase).**
Our 55-59 Chevy conversion kit contains the following items:
- Rear frame crossmember
- Shock bar
- Camel hump crossmember
- Front box mount
- Rear cab mount
- Transmission mount
- Transmission cross brace
- Driver side front cab mount set up for under-floor brake booster & pedal mount
- Motor mounts
- Radiator support
- Front cross brace for bumper brackets
- Front running board mounts
- Center running board mounts
- Rear running board mounts
- Rear box mounts
- Detailed step-by-step instructions (with color pictures) and friendly, unlimited tech support!
- Hardware with Body Mounting Cushions
- *S-10 Frame Not Included
- We require that you swap out the 2WD Rear End with a 4WD Rear End from a 1982-2004 4WD S10 Pickup or 4WD Blazer. This is done so that the axle pads are located in the correct position and therefore do not need to be relocated. It will also center your wheels under the fenders of your Chevy Truck.
We also recommend 3" longer A-Arms in the front in order to place the front tires out under the fenders appropriately. You may purchase those A-Arms for $985.99.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed