If you are using 1978-88 GM Metric style brake calipers your choices of piston sizes are pretty much limited to 2-1/2". This isn't bad unless you want to increase your braking by using different size calipers front to rear. By using a larger 2-3/4" piston you will increase the braking force at a wheel over a wheel using a smaller piston.
Bleeder and inlet are both 10mm-1.5 inlet allowing the caliper to be used on either side. Plus, these calipers have been ground smooth to make them easier to paint.
Includes pads and hardware. Sold as EACH.
- 20% increase in stopping power over stock calipers
- Can be used on the left and right sides
- Lighter, stronger, has more stopping power than OEM calipers
- Each caliper includes:
- brake pads
- slide pins
- banjo bolt
- bleeder screw
- Can be configured to be used as left or right.
- Has a 2.75 inch bore.
- Uses the popular “D154” (Chevrolet 78-88 mid size, 83-02 S10) brake pad.
- The slide bolt center to center spacing is 5.5"
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed