shop by Company
- Bolt-On S-10 Swap Kits
- S-10 Brakes
- S-10 Suspension
- Wiring & Electrical
- LS1-LSx Swap Parts
- S-10 Fuel System
- S-10 Steering
- Front Suspension
- 1928-1931 Ford Model A
- Fuel Tanks & Accessories
- Bolt-On S-10 Chassis Swap Kits
- Conversion Accessories
- Air Cleaners & Accessories
- Bumpers and Noses
- Electrical & Ignition
- Fuel System
- Hubs Bearings & Seals
- Oil Products
- Rear End and Axles
- Safety/Driver Equipment
- Tools and Pit Equipment
- Transmission Components
- Wheel & Tire
- Majestic Gauges
Check out some of these frequently asked questions regarding our S-10 Conversion Kit....
Q. Using your kit, how low will my truck sit?
A. Our 47-54 Chevy Kit and the 48-52 Ford kits will set 2 1/2" lower than stock height.
Q. Do I have to move the wood in the bed of my truck or change the floor?
A. With our kits we have designed them so that the wood in the bed doesn't have to be moved nor the floor pan be altered.
Q. What comes in the kit when I buy one?
A. The kit will come with all the mounting brackets for the cab, box, front sheet metal, running boards, bumper brackets front and rear, engine mounts, transmission mount, hardware and body mounting bushings.
Q. Why do I have to change my 2WD rear end to a 4WD rear end?
A. The 4WD rear end is 59 1/2" wide, 5" wider than the 2WD rear end. This allows the wheels and tires to sit in center of the fender and you do not need to cut your box in order to make room for the tire if a 2WD is used.
Q. What year of S-10 frame do I need and which one?
A. The S-10 Chevy or S-15 GMC 2WD frames work from 1982-2004. There were three wheel base models of the S-10/S-15:
- Standard cab short bed...............108.3
- Standard cab long bed................118.0
- Extended cab short bed...............122.9 (most people will call this one the 123.0)
The following kits take the following S-10/S-15 Frames:
- 47-54 Chevy Short Box takes a 118 (Standard Cab Long Bed)
- 48-52 Ford short bed is 114 wheel base (You will need to either shorten or lengthen a frame)
- 48-56 Dodge short bed is 108 (Standard cab short bed)
- 53-56 Ford short bed requires a 108 (Standard Cab Short Bed). You will flip the leaf springs front to back to make it a 110. This is due to the 2" offset.