- 7 Gauge steel inner channel construction.
- Front boxing plate is 57-3/4" long. It can be notched to work with stock or aftermarket front crossmembers.
- Rear boxing plate is 45-3/4" long. It can be notched to work with stock or aftermarket rear crossmembers.
- Formed to correctly and precisely fit inside stock 1928-1931 Model A frames.
- Factory notched to fit an original 2"X 3" transmission crossmember.
Disclaimer: All pictures are shown for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product revisions and/or enhancements.
Posted by Ron Ruggles on 27th Aug 2020
This system is way better than flat plates, worked perfect. If you would add a X-brace of the same material it would be even better. Good job folks.
Just what the Doctor ordered
Posted by Randy Glover on 5th Jun 2020
These boxing frames are just what i needed for my old 1930's frame. after 90 years of people owning it it had pieces cut off over time. This was able to not only box in one side but add much needed support to the top and bottom. I only had to make a few cuts to get it to fit in the back side over the rivets. Very well made!
Posted by Unknown on 14th Nov 2019
These box plates work great fit is perfect and easy to weld
Made in the USA!
Posted by Kevin on 18th Jan 2018
I have used flat boxing plates in the past and the worked, but the boxing channels are so much nicer. The quality is great, the fit is great, and I would assume that they are considerably Stronger than standard boxing plates. The best part is that they are made in the good ol' USA.
Posted by Dave Cummings on 18th Oct 2017
These boxing channels are much better than I expected they fit like they were made specially for my car! I have already referred 3 of my friends to this website Thank you for sutch a excellent product !!!!!!!
This product is backed by Code 504's lifetime warranty.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed