1947-1955.1 Chevy Suburban & Panel Truck Bolt-On S-10 Frame Swap / Chassis Swap Conversion Kit
Orders are currently at a 2 week waiting period.
Free Shipping on this S-10 chassis swap kit within the continental USA!
After we finished the 47-54 Chevy Truck kit, the Suburban guys got jealous so we spent some time engineering a bolt-on kit as well! If you want your 1947-1954 Suburban or Panel Truck to drive like a modern vehicle but don't want to spend thousands of dollars for an aftermarket frame, our bolt-on S-10 chassis upgrade conversion is a great solution for a common problem! All of our bolt-on S-10 conversion kits are proudly made in the USA by Code 504 in Seward, NE, and have been engineered to provide a quality and enjoyable installation ranging from the beginner to the seasoned expert.
Each kit features the following components:
- CODE504 branded Rear frame crossmember
- Shock bar
- CODE504 branded Camel hump crossmember
- Transmission mount
- Transmission cross brace
- Driverside forward body mount set up for under-floor brake booster & pedal mount
- Passenger side forward body mount
- Mid body mounts
- Inner Fender Support Braces
- Grill mount
- Front cross brace for bumper brackets
- Front running board mounts
- Center running board mounts
- Rear running board mounts
- Rear floor mount
- Chevy Motor mount kit
- All necessary hardware
- Detailed step-by-step instructions (with pictures) and friendly, unlimited tech support!
- No Welding Required! 100% Bolt-On Design for easy installation!
- Designed using SolidWorks 3-D Modeling Software
- Manufactured with laser cut brackets and CNC bends for quality and consistency
- All kits ship with raw finish but can be powder coated for a small fee
- *S-10 Frame Not Included
- This 47-54 Suburban / Panel Truck kit requires an S-10 donor frame that's from a standard cab S-10 2wd pickup with a long box (118" wheelbase)
Disclaimer: All pictures are shown for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product revisions and/or enhancements.
Notes: Some installs require changing of A/C and Alternator Brackets depending on engine choice. Headers also may have limited options.
Motor and Transmission combos can vary greatly on where the transmission will sit. Powerglides, T350, and T200s have roughly the same distance from housing to mount. Most others with exception to the 4L80 will fall in the range of the 700R4. Please know what transmission you are using when selecting your motor mount combination.
We're always happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to give us a call at 402.643.0504 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed