Brake Booster Combo Kit, 1" Bore, 8" Booster, Adjustable Proportioning Valve
Take the guesswork out of it! Brakes are the most important system on your hot rod, and it's important to ensure all the components you purchase will work together properly. This is one of our most popular brake combo packages, and is perfect for those that want total control of their brake bias for a great price.
This kit features a 1" bore master cylinder, an 8" dual diaphragm booster, and a fully adjustable proportioning valve that not only adjusts brake bias between the front and rear brakes, it also acts as a metering valve just as you'd find on an original production car. The valve contains a brake light switch which includes a pigtail for easy wiring. Lastly, we include pre-bent hard lines to attach the proportioning valve to the master cylinder.
- 1" bore master cylinder with outlets on both sides for easy plumbing (two port plugs are included for the ports you don't use)
- Proportioning valve contains 3/8-24 IFF ports that make use of common 3/16" brake line
- Great for disc/disc or disc/drum applications
- Master cylinder contains 3/8"-24 IFF outlets
- Zinc plated low profile 8" dual diaphgragm brake booster has an increased braking assist compared to a single diaphragm booster of the same size
- Adjustable proportioning valve w/ brake pressure switch and pigtail to activate your brake lights
- We recommend using residual valves if this assembly is mounted on the frame rail
- Proportioning valve mounting bracket included (designed to mount below the master cylinder)
Code 504 offers a one year warranty from the time of installation.