You just bought your LS engine and are ready to install it into your S-10 conversion or hotrod. Now what? If your LS or Vortec engine contains a fuel rail that doesn't have a fuel return outlet, your fuel pressure must be regulated to 58 psi before it arrives to the fuel rail. Here's an inexpensive and easy way to regulate fuel pressure to 58 psi, just as your LSx requires.
This regulator assembly works with aftermarket high pressure fuel pumps. Simply supply unregulated fuel pressure to this assembly, and this unit will filter and regulate fuel pressure to your engine and return excess fuel back to the tank.
- Fuel pressure output: 58 psi
- Stainless steel housing
- Includes mounting bracket
- Pre-Mounted AN6 Outlets
- Commonly used on all 1999-2004 LS1 & 1999+ Vortec engines with factory fuel rails (if your engine doesn't have a regulator on the rail, you need this)
- Fine 10 micron filter to protect your fuel injectors from debris and prolong life
Notes on regulator assembly:
- This system commonly supports up to 450 hp
One year warranty from the date of purchase.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed